Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

oopps missed one day, detox: day two

yesterday was hard.

well actually its not that hard at first,
i managed to drink plenty of water until around 12pm
and i plan to get my lunch around 2pm..

but since out of nowhere my housemate,
who has been eating take away food for the last two weeks,
suddenly decided to cook.. and yeaa it smells really good..
so once she finished, i quickly make myself lunch
which is:
red tomato (3)
baby carrot (2)
and to make it sweet, a lil bit of strawberry (5)
(*i know strawberry sounds weird, but it actually taste good)
so, everything is going well until my BF come over
and the first thing that he want to do is
"cook some Korean instant noodle"
yes! can u believe it?
while here im trying to get rid of the toxin inside my body,
he's actually eating it,
and the worst part it, it tempt me so harddd
my solution? make another juice, this time:
pure melon juice (the whole round)
like its not enough,
around 8pm he wanted to buy some Subway,
oh geez.. i just cant cope with it anymore..
i need to sleep,
soonnnnn...
why is the time running really slow today?
juice juice juice i need juiceee~
pineaple (half)
apple (1)
and this one actually taste really good..
oh well, my tummy's happy..
good night~

0 comments:

Post a Comment