Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

detox: day three

aaa missed it again,
i was too busy yesterday - having some fun with friends..
and i forgot to post this..

anyway, detox day three ~ yay
finally made it till the end..
breakfast
warm water
freshly squeeze lemon
this is the best energy booster for you in a detox program..
lunch
tomato (3)
apple (1)
one thing i should be proud about for this lunch: i helped my friend to prepare for it while keeping myself not to ruin my detox..
it was not easy, looking at green italian salad and ham carbonara in front of your eyes,
and not tempted to eat it..
dinner
tomato (2)
carrot (3)
and this is the end of my programm

so far,
i dont know how it benefit my body,
but i do know that i feel lighter,
and i feel a lot healthier
=)
happy detox

0 comments:

Post a Comment