Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Don't ask me why?

Don't ask me why i have not blog lately?
Me, myself, has not been aware of what's going on in my mind..
life seems pretty OK, but apparently nothing in this world is perfect..

i kind of lost my part-time Indonesian home tutoring last week,
and this is no one's fault..
apparently Sophie, my student, has forgotten to tell me that she is leaving overseas for 3weeks after our last lesson..
her mom, does not do any good either..
so, i was standing there, in a cold weather,
with a strong wind,
in a station, 40mins away from home,
and i've been trying to reach Sophie on phone for maybe 20times on her phone..
anyway, she managed to get back to me later that night,
when im home already, and she was sorry..
but i dont think i will do our lessons anymore..
its just too far,
and maybe this is a sign to actually stop..?

another thing,
i've been feeling unwell this late days..
everytime i go outside for dinner or lunch,
i always feel weird in my tummy,
i dont want to vomit,
i just feel like my tummy keep on struggling inside..
well,
i dont know if thats a good or a bad thing,
knowing my detox on last two week ago..

bright side?
my housemate is back,
the house is not so silent anymore,
i got my money for buying the furnitures back already,
and my BF is awesome hahaha..

oh, one last thing,
i had a great time with friends last Sunday in a road trip to Daylesford..

*point to note about Daylesford:
i want to go back on summer for the water pedicab in the lake =)

pic from here

0 comments:

Post a Comment