Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Quick Post

I hate liar, I hate two-faces friend, I hate fake attitude
I want honesty, truthful and pure-minded friend

A friend of mine gave me this link, showing my characteristics as a Virgo..
and she highlight this part to me..
People who were born in this period are as a rule generally successful in life. They have keen, good intellects, are very discriminating about those with whom they associate, and in all business matters they have good judgment, and are not easily imposed upon or deceived.

Well, apparently its partly true,making it even stressfull about my good judgement.
I dont want to judge the book from its cover, but sometimes i just feel that i know something else is going on..
and i actually prefer not to know, in most cases..

Need to drag myself into a more positive attitude than ever..

0 comments:

Post a Comment