Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

My Jumbo Cup

Oh my, almost forgot the best part of my bday is....
....my bday present....
from my BF, and this is the best present so far hahahaha....

I've been going back to T2 - the tea shop - for 3times just to have a look at this cup and adore its cute and cleanliness..
the picture I got from T2 doesnt really show it,
but this is real cute =)

Quoted from the T2 website,
the cup is 0.4L in volume,
and it means thats its between one to two serve of normal cup..
One of my friend even told me that the cup is really huge, they called it jumbo glass cup, and i wont be able to finish my tea ever..
but i told her that if i really buy the cup, i will use it for every purpose..
i'll use it for drinking water, tea, coffee, orange juice, soda, or even milk..

i wanted to put the image here later on with each kind of drink that i drank from the cup..
so, be with me =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment