Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Check list:

What a messy girl, i am.
I keep losing my note.
I write it down somewhere about the list of IKEA products i wanted to buy for my room.

Well, anyway, here, I decided to re-write the list. And hopefully, i didn't miss a thing (*eventhough i have the tendency of keep adding stuff)

1. Table Lamp - $8.99
Why i need it? Since i left my broken one at my old house, so im officially missing a table lamp for my room. This 3weeks, i tried to use my study lamp but its just too bright. So, checked! its on the list (*Im buying the smallest one)

2. Bedside Table - $39.99
Where can you put ur table lamp without a bedside table? *well argued*

3. Alarm Clock - $6.99 or $16,99
I dont know which one im having, but i've been envying digital clock since ever. But $10 difference surely make me think, and you also get to see this catchy colour that the normal clock have. Well, lets lee later which one will I grab to be put *back to number 2* on my bedside table..

4. Photo Frame - $4.99
Well, i might not need it. But who knows? If I got $5 extra, I will surely buy it.
Anyway, i think the bedside table is quite large and a photo frame wont hurt.

5. Vase - $2.99
Hm.. it should be useful somehow,
and might add a lil colour to my room..

6. Low pile rug - $12.99
The wood flooring in my apartment starting to drive me crazy..
I can not have my swivle chair stop from moving around while im trying to do some work on my desktop, *yea just like now*
Definitely need one ~~~


Not a very long list, i guess..
but who knows what might happen later..

0 comments:

Post a Comment