Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

What a great day to start the week, until...

Ok, i woke up 7.15am in the morning to wake my BF for his work,
and we chit chat a bit about random stuff until he has to actually go to work,
*see, so far im loving this Monday*

and i have to actually wake my other friend who has agreed to help me..
We, me and my friend, are supposed to be at Melbourne Tower to pick up some furniture,
and yes, with my removalist..

You know what happen?
My removalist called at 8am saying that he is sick and he is sorry,
he got no other man to replace him,
and he suggested me just to change the time till tomorrow or the day after tomorrow..
geezzzz, cant he just be sick at other day? im so wanting this to be done today..

So i decided to call another removalist,
and the only one who can make it for such a short notice (its 1hour before) is this guy,
well, i got his number from my university ads web, and lets hope he can finish the job nicely..
*finger crossed i will close the day with a smile*

0 comments:

Post a Comment