Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

....it is nice to be home

hahaha...
it ended nicely..
i got my sofabed, dining table and everything sent to my place,
eventhough i change my removalist..

funny story is,
my removalist is kind of a "flirty kind of guy"
he asked me what will i do if he can not make it this morning?
and i replied "maybe just cancel it, move it to another day or so.."
and he said "oow? really? ur so lucky, because you called me very early in the morning and am still sleeping. but i heard a very beautiful voice, asking for some help if i can make it this morning at 9am"
o m g, what a flirty guy he is..

and then he still saying
"if the one who called me was a male, i would definitely ignored the job, ur so lucky"
hhhhh..

the fact is, he got a job at Glen Waverly at 9am to 10am,
and i asked him to come at 10.15am at city,
and he made it at 10.20am..
and then we was rushing because he needed to go to the airport to pick up some customers..
and it was at 12pm..

i said to him "good business, uh?"
"very good"
well, at least he is a hard worker
and he did his job well..
anyway, yes am flattered,
but, no am not interested,
am not an easy to bully kind of girl =)

afterall,
yay! what a great day..
now this is what i called home,
with TV, SOFA, DINING TABLE
am ready to rock n roll hahahaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment