Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

Finally, a place i called HOME

Yup, i decided to make a post specially about my (*finally have one) new home..

After the long and tiring apartment hunting,
with heaps of applications that i sent,
many scanning and photocopying of documents,
many many many phonecalls,
and many other many that i can not recall now,
i finally got this one
the apartment itself named "Promenade"

Have to admit it here, this apartment might not be my first preference at all,
but due to the time constraint of being homeless for too long,
and many other considerations, WE finally agreed to apply for this one..

and turns out it is not bad at all..
im actually loving my new place..
with the view,
the environment,
my housemates,
and everything..



i wanted to upload my own pics,
but i decided not to, since im not done with furnishing,
anyway the floorplan explain it better..
you can see, my room is the one with a walk in robe and bathroom inside..

the living room is quite big,
making me wanting to buy more and more stuff to fill it in..
and with a wood floor instead of carpet,
i feel like i need to buy a lot of rugs..
just like these ones i found in IKEA maybe?
pretty one, and simple one..


and yes yes yes,
i bought sofa and TV for sure,
some glass top dining table,
and still wanting to add a little bit of extra here and there

oh my,
i need to start making money,
help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment