Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

daddy birth day


Yes, today is my dad's bday..
and I talked to him over the phone right at 12o'clock in my home back there,
which is 3am here in Australia..
imagine how sleepy I am..?

Since its his *ppeeepp-privacy* birthday,
he might want to do something different he said..
there will be no other presents that he want besides his kids going back to Indo,
for good..
Geez, I always feels guilty when he said stuff like that..
and with this "loving tone" that he rarely use,
and his "tired breath taking voices" that you can only hear over the phone,
plus his "supportive but im tired here" kind of advices..
seriously, i am full of guilts =(
*if only it lasts for forever

I take some time, and now I am all content and determined..
I know what Im doing,
and I will keep on doing it..
to chase my dream..
there will be a time where I will be needed back there,
i know,
but I will all be ready to do so at that time also,
and plus,
you never know what will happen in the future..

anyway,
happy bday from your baby girl,
and l.o.v.e U always daddy

image taken from Shana Rae

2 comments:

-JJ- 黄天龙 said...

hellooo mariaaa! :))

Maria said...

jesseeeee =)

Post a Comment