Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

confession to make

I got a confession to make,
my BF just got a job and its quite a good one,
even though its going to be a 3months kind of contract only,
the experience that he got,
the facilities,
the money,
etc etc will be priceless..

next,
he inspired me to apply for as many job as i can think of at that day..
and,
i end up having an interview today,
*y a y....*
but,
turns out there were 6persons invited to the interview,
and they will probably need 2 or 3 persons only..
but its all depends..
i think i did quite well with the interview,
and the company is quite a big one..
their partners include JB Hifi, Dick Smith, and many else i can not remember all of them..
and the company called QK...

im scared to tell anyone cause its not clear just yet..
and the manager will call or email us on Monday to see who goes through..
*finger cross* i will get it....
I BELIEVE I WILL

if i really get it,
its going to be my very first career milestone..
and its not permanent,
but 3 shifts per week is quite good for a start isn't it?

anyway, wish me luck guys..
x x x

0 comments:

Post a Comment