Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

A L I N A

Yesterday, I got a very fun catch up with a friend from my previous part time job before. She is so nice and what I like most from her is that she is an open minded kind of person. Whatever I tell her, I believe that it will be just between us, and since she is few years older than me, she got way more more experience than me. She taught me many things that I can not even think for. Information that I can use for my PR application, medicare and etc etc...
In short, I loveeee her.

Last Wednesday was her bday, and I get her a jeans that I hope she like. Anyway, she also brought me something..
Her nail polish collection..!!
Yay, since I got quite addicted (just a little, not so much) to nail polish lately, this is a very sweet gift from her. She gave me 10 different nail polish that she said she is not going to use anymore. It is not new, but since we are friends, I really dont mind. The reason she giving it away because she got a bad habit eating her nails off and her BF does not want her to eat the nail polish also. Hahaha.. so she has not used any of her nail polish anymore.
Thanks dear.... I better buy you something nice next time.. =)

So far, this is my nail polish collection atm.. (look at the number of colour that I got before she give away hers)
*most of the nail polish she gave me are nude colour, which I really love lately*


0 comments:

Post a Comment