Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Dear Diary

I can not understand the way people think..
Lately i feel there were and are too many weird things going on..

I feel that my closest friends here were and are acting differently, either they got problems with me, they hide something from me, or they just dont feel like hanging out with me that much anymore.. I dont even know which one is makes sense..

Then I kind of have this culture shock, should I called, regarding my mom lifestyle back then in Semarang.. Since my sister graduated from high school, and she got her driver license back, plus a car that she can drive wherever and whenever she likes.. my mom and her are going from one place to another "non stoply".. geez i dont even think there is a word called non stoply.. hhhh i guess i want to be part of them..

and last, my BF got this supa dupa busy timetable in his life schedule.. which includes his part time jobs, schools commitment, IE project and some left over time for me (and sometimes I still have to share it with his gaming time, or comic time). Not that I am complaining about it, I kind of get used to it already.. but number 1 and number 2 problems are enough for me.. cant i have my BF 24/7? LOL..

conclusion:
i am lonely.. i feel lonely...
:(

0 comments:

Post a Comment