Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Who knows whats next?

Finally everything is back into normal again,
not that im not happy with the previous two hectic weeks..
im actually feeling blue last night,
knowing that there are many things to catch up,
yet i can not do it early on, because i was busy with the "graduation family" thing..
now, im free to do whatever i want,
but i miss those busy week..
tell me about it, eh?

Btw,
i haven't cut my hair,
now im thinking to cut it not so short, so that when my mom (yes they're coming real soon) come, she wont get shocked..
afterward, i can cut it shorter if i want..
what you think?

Funny story is,
i told one of my friend in Monash that I believe once i cut my hair,
i will get my fulltime job,
so, dont u think i have to stick with my first plan,
"cut it short before the month ends"

Oh yea, there's a lot happening as well about Erick's family..
i wont talk about it here,
but i feel like at first, its hard to get closer with someone who doesn't speak the same language as u are..
but overtime, i feel better and i really love his Grandma..
she's so cute, i can barely stop smiling when i recall her face..
esp when she's talking in indo and when we tease her to smile on pics..

0 comments:

Post a Comment