Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Change of Heart - Jodi Picoult

I have decided to get myself one book per week for my reading hobby, starting from this month. And the first book that I picked is this one book that I bought long time ago, but has not get the chance to actually finish it. (Actually, I read the first 10pages out of 447 and never touch it anymore).

"Change of Heart" - Jodi Picoult
I realised later on that most of Picoult's novel has got illness or tragedy happening in the story. I will need to get myself a happier kind of book for next time, so that it boost my mood. But this book is not that sad afterall, infact, it gives me a lot of new knowledge about religion, a bit of law, and bits of health explanation included as well. I will rate this book a 3.5 out of 5, simply because i think Picoult's way of thinking is amazing.
Surprisingly, i found this video from YouTube where Picoult herself talking about her new book (at that time - 2008).

She looks a lot bigger than I expected from her pics at the back of the front cover in the book.
Overall, this is worth a read, i'll say..

0 comments:

Post a Comment