Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Early Christmas Gift from Santa

Life lately has been no more than catching up with friends (before they go back for summer holiday, a.k.a 3months), trying different foods, buying summer prep clothes, skin care and stuff.. oh and also, i've been searching around for info about my phd, and anything related with that..

Hopefully i will hear some words from my boss anytime this week. Im hoping to start to work next Monday, which is less likely if he has not call me this week. Im not worried about my police check but I feel silly realising that in 4years life in Melbourne, i have move from one place to another for 6times.. geez.. only God knows how i managed the whole moving process..

Speaking of moving, am so excited, one of my friend from Sydney will move to Melbourne starting from today yay! At least when all of my friends are away, i got her.. Another exciting news is, it seems that everyone got a job already lately.. how wonderful is that?
Early christmas present, hey Santa? =)

PS. Im going to buy a christmas tree in BigW very soon, hopefully..
Hope it will lighten up the house a bit later on..

0 comments:

Post a Comment