Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Turning a new page

Last week was really tiring..
My parents were here for a short visit, wait - correction - short session about life lecture with me..
Im not complaining here, in fact, i feel like my dad has gave me a slap on the face to wake me up from my current life style..
If i take a step back again, i've been graduated from last September, and even though i still have tutoring at that time, i have done nothing with my last 3months time..
I got some interview for the job that I really like, but that is it.. it has not go any further..

The main thing that my dad keep on saying is, why bother to work here if you can go back to Indonesia and be a boss.. do more work with more money and full support from your parent..
He's ok with me staying in Australia - for good - as long as I can settle myself and work something extraordinary..
He does not want me to just work in a common place, with a standard salary..
He want me to shine.. and break the record..

Guess what?
He gave me a list of things that I should start to look around..
Information here and there..
We even browse for some properties here..
Lets see how it goes..
They've flied back to Indonesia, and now Im on my own.. cheers...

0 comments:

Post a Comment