Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

While I Remember

I got not much things to do atm.. and out of nowhere I suddenly remember the one thing I keep on postponing for the last few months..
I wanted to make a list about places to go for visit and eat while in Melbourne..
This is my very least effort to keep track of the places I've been to, and those that I haven't been but wanted to go to..
Next time I got companion or some visitors, I know where to look..

*this list is based on my own knowledge of Melbourne*
Mornington Peninsula
- Sunny Ridge Strawberry
- Ashcombe Maze
- Lavender Garden
- Hot Spring
- Mornington Beach
- Colourful Beach Houses
- Horse Riding

Dandenong
- Sky High
- Miss Marple
- Puffing Billy
- Bird Sanctuary
- Tulip Farm

Yarra River Cruise
Thomastown
Ballarat
Kryal Castle
Philip Island
Great Ocean Road
Wineries
Eureka View Tower
Hot Air Baloon
Daylesford and Spa
Chocolate Mill
Federation Square
NGV
Arts Precinct
IMAX
Grampians

I think I missed a lot, but I'll keep it updated once am done.. =)
This website might be helpful

0 comments:

Post a Comment