Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

i want this for my very special

i've known this hot air ballooning from a long time ago,
but never been as desperate before,
i guess im all in the mood for such a romance, hahaha~

the first time i start to envy this hot air ballooning flight was when a friend of mine told me the story about how her sister got purposed,
yes yes yes as u can guess,
i'll still write down the story anyway,
this is as much as i can remember, haha

very early in the morning,
my friends sister suddenly got a call from her BF
he said "get down now honey, we got things to do"
she said "what business could it be? its so early in the morning"
it was like 4am that day
he said "bring your jacket, get urself warm, im downstairs already, waiting for u"
so she get ready really quickly with her coat and quickly get down
he brought her somewhere in East Melbourne and
*boom* she realized where he brought her to
a balloon flights, with not more than 10 persons on it
once they got up there, the view was awesome and they can feel the warm from the sunrise,
and that is when he proposed,
"will you marry me?"

Oh My God,
i am dying..

today, i browse over the internet,
and,
I WANT THIS for ME
and MY BELOVED ones
ONLY

and I dont care how what who ever get it,
before me myself have it,
i will be so jealous,
i might hate them as well
so dont u dare take it away from me
hahahaha
*too much drama*

anyway, i really want this
really really really want this
(*as if u wont get it)

Global Ballooning in Melbourne and Yarra Valley check this out peeps



2 comments:

Marcia Agata said...

wow... so touching, the story i mean. hehehehe...
show it to erick, maybe he will get the idea. tp jd ga seru gak sih? hahaha...

Maria said...

i showed him already cia, unexpected response hahaha

Post a Comment