Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Being wreckless

Never in my life, i have to cancel my flight.. especially when its an international flight, knowing the kind of person i am..
but ya, things happen..

i was at the airport with my sister, the queu was so long, they've been saying there's a bit of technical difficulties with the belt for the luggage that make them processing things a lot slower.. i was not worried at all, things were good, i still got people behind me that means i wont miss my flight..
guess what?
not until its my turn to check in!
the lady asked for my passport and my sister's.. i gave her both, but she asked me again.. and i told her u got two over there.. and she said, but this one is expire! and then it hits me rite away..!
expire from august! how crazy is that..

obviously i could not fly at all, the immigration wont let me in, etc etc..
and i have to return back till it got renewed..
it was a Saturday, which means i cant do anything till Monday..
and i went straight to the consulate on Monday, lucky lucky.. they can help me out to fasten the process in a day time.. im getting my passport back today (Tuesday) and am flying back to Indo tomorrow morning..

bright side of it?
I got to celebrated HIS bday before i go..
even though it kind of sad that i have to leave in the morning, but i guess its good enough compare to nothing..
but yea.. morale of the story

"Make sure your passport is still valid before you buy your international ticket"

0 comments:

Post a Comment