Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Aviator vs Wayfarer - Ray Ban

Different people have different likes and dislikes. I just cant decide which one to get. or at least to get first? ;)
aviators or wayfarers.. always is the question!

IMO, aviator goes well with any face type, and its classic..
i honestly think everyone in this world should have at least one pair of aviator..
Basic rule:
narrow face should go with small size,
otherwise go with medium
and large only if you really have a wide face.. :)

so this is what i got at first..
cant remember precisely when, but it must be somewhere around Sept
Black Ray Ban Aviator - RB3449 004/9A

i was not planning to buy another pair anytime soon..
but who can resist this piece of promotion that a friend gave to me..

so yar, i quickly get my warfarer, not just one, but two!
blame the promotion ye? not me!
Black Ray Ban Wayfarer Square - RB2151 901 for me...

and Black Ray Ban Wayfarer - RB2140 901 for Dad!


Short story..
yar i got two pairs of Ray Ban in my hand now..
and am happy..
very bery happy :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment