Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

She was h.e.r.e

Lets wonder where I've been lately..
I feel like I have never got enough time for myself alone lately,
but its for good reason.. nothing's bad, everything's good..

For starter,
I did not go to Chadstone's last VIP sale (ah mah zing), instead I went to Chadstone one day after that to come to my Apple Genius Bar appointment..
I know, i know.. stupid me why not making appointment on the VIP sale day instead..
I dont know where my mind was, but I totally forgot about it when making my appointment..
Niwei, i went to the Genius Bar at around 7.15pm hoping that its not that busy so that I can slip in to make my appointment early..
I hope it would have worked that way, so I can watch a movie afterwards with Erick and get a nice dinner.. I was so persistant, that I dont want to go, eventhough the girl in the Genius Bar mentioned there's very lil chance I will get an earlier time..
Turns out, I got my appointment set to 8pm (its suppose to be 8.10pm) and then quickly buy our movie ticket (this persistancy about watching a movie is for another story, that i will talk about later on) and grab dinner..
We finished movie at around 11ish, and the next morning I was so darn tired at work, sleepy and careless.. (ha..!)
It's all wont be worthed, except that... *drumroll* I got a new replacement iPhone on the spot.. yay me... =)
so that's one update from me..

another update, and a more exciting,
and cheering,
and happy-ing update is...

Dhaniek was h e r e....

She is my bestie, and she gave me a visit from Indo..
dont ask how long she stayed here for.....
fine, its only for the weekend..
and that is why i was so frustated about where to bring her to.. there's too many things going on in Melb, and I want her to know everything.. i dont know, if at the end of the day i only make her tired, or uncomfortable, or whateva kind of feeling thats not nice..
but i know for sure, am having a good time while she's around..
We went to have dinner at Ying Thai (classy, i know).. and some iconic visits (Flinders, Parliament, Melbourne Central, city..) and some shopping (she is a shoes freak as well - a fact that I just noticed about her)
She is now in Brisbane, or somewhere close to it with her cousins..
hopefully she enjoy her visit..
and....
thanks dear, for the sweet weekend.. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment