Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Oh my dear Lord

What sort of sins have we women do?
We just cant get enough of shoes.. and why cant shoes be on sale all the time?
And when it is, why cant it be the mid of the month already? So we can pay for it =(

And like its not enough dilema, i cant decide which one i want..
Black looks classic, and in my defence, i do need a new pair of shoes for new job
Who can say no to black anw?

But red looks even more vintage..
and where else can you get a pair of comfy red shoes in LEATHER?!!
Trust me its not that easy to find a good pair of red shoes in leather these days..
All girls are just dying for those sky scrapper red heels with a shiny finish on it..
making it typical in my eyes.. - I just want to be different =))


So?!
Argh..


This pair is from Nine West

0 comments:

Post a Comment