Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Update

Another gap since my last real post..
This time, many things has happened. Erick has come back to Melbourne, and also my sister, and my friends.. Life is good again, not that it was bad before. Well, it was quite bad not having your close friends around all at once, rite? But now they all here, and Melbourne is getting better and better.

To start with, my senior in my office was offered a new position in the other area, and i got the feeling that he will took the job. Eventhough he has not decided yet, formally, and when he is, there will be three months transition time for him before he can completely leave our division, i feel quite sad about it. If he leave us, it means there will be only 3 of us left in our division, all girls, and those including me and my other newly hired friend. I just can't imagine working with so many things still to learn, while so little resources available. And am kind of used to the way my senior teach me stuff, and my other senior might have different style rite? Well, im not hoping that my senior wont leave us, but am kind of hoping he'll still be around for me to ask questions all the time. *oops* is this bad? i should ask questions to the staff in our own division, isnt it?

Then, there's this news, that one of my bestfriend from my hometown will come for a visit to Melbourne around the end of March. She once had a plan to continue her culinary study in here, but for some reason have to cancel it (or postpone it, i'll say *still hoping*). So now she will be around for a quick catch up and a lil tour with me before she's heading to her uncle's place somewhere in Brisbane or Perth, i can not remember. So, something to look forward for next month ya? =)

My sister will move out from her homestay and leave in the city from onwards. She seems pretty excited about it, and I can't blame her. Everything is more lively in the city then the suburbs. But, its good that she've spent sometime living in the suburb too. I feel that people dont really know Melbourne if they never leave in the suburbs, for some reason.
Btw, my brother has gone back to Indonesia for good, and he is now working in the office with my dad developer, as a team. Things look pretty good over there, and my parent seems so happy too. So i can only say "am happy for them" too. He is now having a holiday to Thailand with his friends, but soon after he got back, he should have start working on those projects that he leaves behind before.

Erick is having a new job, and its been a week now. He is having a good time and learning quite a lot of new stuff that he wont even touch before. This including accounting, haha. His current role is a sales assistant, but soon when a networking job comes up, he was told that he might be asked to help on it with their IT guy, which btw he happen to know before he work there. So, lets hope things get sorted out pretty well over there.

Last, i've been going to this dance class for quite some time now, and i kind of like it again. But my only concern is, there's this one guy that join the class. He is kind of smelly and got wet hands, so everytime we change partner, i dont really feel comfortable dancing with this guy. But what can i say rite? I just need to pull myself together, and start enjoying the dance itself. =)
Wish me luck

..till i post again..

0 comments:

Post a Comment