Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

its Freezinggggg

Melbourne's weather lately has been quite stabil, but unfortunately (or fortunately?) in a so-not-summer way. This week's going to be a cold one, with quite a lot of rain, like we haven't got enough water running through out Queensland. Im not really a big fan of the sun, but these cold nights give me a lot more temptation to skip work in the morning.

Anyway, my post title is freezing, but its not about the weather. I wanted to talk about my new iPhone 4. For some reason, bad things happen in the most crucial times. Well, yea, am being hyperbole. But let me tell you this first. I got my iphone for around 3weeks, before this big concert day of Buble's. (the concert was awesome) And i have installed some photographic apps in my iPhone, to hopefully capture the moment. Again, am being a lil hyperbole, but its quite true. And yes, as you all can guess, my iPhone camera suddenly freeze (note my post title? yes, this is it!) when we're about to take pictures. And... it freeze up till now. Everytime i open up the camera, the shutter will stay close and close and close ...until im running out of patience and decided not to touch it anymore..

I did a lil search in Google and surprisingly, there are a lot of forums discussing this issue. Apparently this is not a software issue, but hardware. However, there are quite a lot of cases where people can try to restrore their setting to the company ones and got it all worked out. So, i decided to do so, before actually coming to the store and putting some complaint. Worst case, i will walk myself into the Apple store, and hopefully got a new replacement (this is what people are talking about in the forums as well).

So.. wish me luck,
and.. till i post again..
ciao..

0 comments:

Post a Comment