Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Show me yours

Well, two weeks ago was my 21st birthday.. I've decided not to celebrate it as a big thing but just having small fun day with my close friends at the day.
My mom knew it and decided to give me some more extra money to spend for it.. Have try to explain to her how many times that money is not the matter.. But what can I say..
So, ok I am havign small dinner tonite.. At lazy moe, Oakleigh..

Now, since I have no plan at all regarding the dinner, so I do not actually prepare any outfit at all..
Im running out of time and I still want to look different, so I try different things and decided to use a boogy pants outfit.. (which suppose to make me look short, isn't it, im only 155 tall and I should say i am not that type of super skinny girl as well..)
But, let me just build my confidence..

Here Im giving you my looklet look which kind of inspired me a bit.. haha...

and this is my real pic.. not so inspired by the looklet actually haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment