Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Where have I been (lately)?

As i always answer my friends who tell me to have a puppy here in Melbourne, "Am not doing it, not until Im sure I can commit and have (not just spare) time for them. Its not fair for the dog to be owned by someone who doesn't even have time to take them out everyday, at least once.".
I feel having a blog is sort of the same thing, up to a certain point ofc, where I just feel obligated to update around..
So, lets see what can I say.. where have i been lately..?

This post is about one of my best friend visit from Jakarta..

Sweet enough, I took a day off last Friday, knowing that my friend from Jakarta was coming to town.
We used to leave together as housemate at Clayton, years ago.. and she is coming for a weekend only.
It was funny how she keep on telling me that she will get to Melbourne on Friday morning, and going back home on Sunday midnight. I figure we have plenty of time to go around and eat all of those food on her list that she's been dying to eat. All are good and planned beautifully in my head till I realise that she suppose to be goin back on Saturday night, Sunday 00.00AM. Crazy thing?!!

So anw, here's what we got to fit in with that (practically) crazy 48hours visit in Melbourne~
Manchester Press - the Bagel expert
Menya - GyuTanDon
Big Breakfast & Egg Atlantic - Degraves
Boost Juice
Yong Tofu - Target Centre Bourke st
iSpicy - Pork Shank

She should have said at least for another 24hours..
then I can bring her around~
who disagree?

Note, below were on her list and she couldn't get it all ticked
Might need  another weekend gateaway, Fan? =)
Fredo Gelati - Lygon
Kanpai Japanese - Chapel St
SubWay Sandwich (yar i know...~)
Korchi Korean - Clayton
Mart 130 - Middle Park
Dessert House - Chinese Food Swanston St
Sushi Roll


2 comments:

ivan89 said...

She can just go to Malaysia for her craving of Subway, haha.... ^^

Maria said...

ew.. really van ada Subway di Malay? semangat pasti dia ehhehe

Post a Comment