Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Another food and dining out post~

This post is about my other food and dining out this weekend..
We did quite a bit of eating out this weekend, and I just feel all guilty now. I knowww!~
But i guess its fine as long as I am back to my strict weekdays healthy lifestyle tomorrow.

Anyway, this time we went to try out a new Korean place called Mook Ji at Lonsdale.
We originally wanted to go Gami (again) but then comes up with this idea to try a something different.

Hot Cheese and Spicy Fried Chicken - They really are SPICY
Kimchi Pancake - Their Size is as Big as a Large Pizza
Then we had straight for dessert next door at one of the cafe at Degraves.
It was surprisingly really good, we share one cake, and it was his pick.
A flourless chocolate mud cake~
Yummo..
and see how funny my hot chocolate topping was, looks just like a zebra.
Zebra Topping Hot Chocolate

0 comments:

Post a Comment