Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

My new - Breville Fountain Juicer

I bought a new gear for my new kitchen in my new home..
Whoala.. my new Breville Fountain Juicer.. bought on special from Myer couple of weeks ago..

Its funny how i used to insist to not buy new blender here in Australia, cause its so expensive.. and how i insist that its a lot more worth it to actually buy it in Indo and bring it back here, regardless how heavy it is.. and i end up with this plastic, (cause i was complaining about how heavy the glass blender was), cheap looking blender from Indo.. and I hate it so much.. that i stop using it after couple of times only..
yar.. thats how long the sentence has to be, to explain it all..

so..
this is huge... when i decided to buy it.. it reminds me of how i used to do my liquid detox.. and since i was lazy to shive my juice (using my old blender), i sort of cheat on my detox plan, with a bit of solid from the fruits when making my juice..

with this new juicer.. hell yea.. i will do my liquid detox again..
not sure when, but this time i wont need to pay $6 just for pineaple lemon juice..
instead ill prbly end up with 3 glasses of juice with $6..
ah.. excited..

look..
first trial from 2 weeks ago..
pineaple orange lemon juice.. and i intentionally leave the froth in..
(you have the option to not include the froth when pouring it to your glass)

and some more for next time~

owh..
and i bake at the same time..
just for the sake of baking..
quick mix choco brownie with almond.. =)

3 comments:

ivan89 said...

how much was the blender mar? The juice looks so fabulous, and your baking looks tasty too! ^^

Maria said...

$100 on sale at Myer van that time.. not sure if its still on.. and cake was not bad at all.. haha

ivan89 said...

wow, $100 is such a great price for such a tool! ^^

Post a Comment