Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

HOT "sweet-chili" Plant

There's this florist near where I work, that I basically pass everytime on the way to work.. Not sure which one the owner is, was it the Chinese or the Cambodian lady, but regardless, they're quite good with their business.. Well at least IMO..

But why would i be interested anw, am not such a big fans of flower.. I'd rather buy a fake flower that will looks nice through out the year without screaming asking for watering, sun lighting, pruning, etc etc.. I've decided to leave this to my Mom and my sister for the family.. =)

Until I pass them one day, looking at this so colourful, interesting and definitely attractive hot chili plant.. The whole pot only costs me $15, but am not sure if those are for asthetic purpose only or was the chili is actually eatable.. We went in to ask the lady, and they told us that it was -unfortunately, ofc- not a hot chili.. She even asked us to try and eat it first before we buy it.. Well, I didnt really eat spicy, so Gian tried it after and he said.. it smells spicy, but it taste sweet...


Either way, am still happy with it.. I found it "HAWT"..
and Im gonna keep it here, home..
Hopefully I wont kill it, but the lady from the shop told me that all it needs is a bit of sun and a bit of watering every 3 days..
I think I can cope with that.. so lets see if i can keep it for a long while.. here at HOME.. =)

5 comments:

ivan89 said...

omg, that looks so good, can I ask you to buy me one pleaseee~? Ehehe.... :D

Maria said...

van.. apparently rica told me Woolies (i would have to assume the one at QV) sell it as well, and just to make it worst, she said it was bigger and cheaper.. sigh.. go go buy... :)

ivan89 said...

whoa, I think I'll have a look at that! Thanks mar! :)

Anonymous said...

Do you happen to know the name of this sweet chili? If no, would you share the name of this florist and phone number? Thanks so much. I'm trying to identify a sweet chili that looks very similar to the one in your picture.

Maria said...

hi link to their website is here.
the florist is called A Secret Garden at 29 Pratt Street, Moonee Ponds. Hope it helps.

Post a Comment