Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Twenty Eleven - 20.11

Well, its 2011, and I didnt get a chance to post another blog before the year changed.
So I guess, Happy New Year y'all....
and believe that this will be a better one.

I wont bother going through my new year resolution here, since I dont have one anyway.
But I do want to keep the good spirit of having a resolution. So I'll just put it all in one sentence, and this will be the slogan kind of thing in my life for this year.

"BETTER than EVER"

This is not easy, but definitely is a good one to keep in mind. I want to have a better life, Better relationship with family, friends and huni, Better work attitude, Better financial life on my own, Better life style. Almost everything one could ask for a year, isnt it?

Anyway.. My work life is getting better and better lately.
My manager is such a kind and funny guy. My work colleague is really helpfull. And i couldn't ask for a better working environment.
My job is more about getting things done instead of fix working hours. I start to work at 9am, got my break anytime I want (I usually go around 12.15pm to have my lunch and do a bit of walk - read:window shopping; until 1.15pm or so), finish the target of the day, and get back home anytime I feel like doing so (well, I guess 5.30 or 5.45 is usually the time for me to get home).

Another thing is, there will be another new staff member coming next Monday. As far as I know, she is in a more mature age than me, with more experience in the relevant field (she worked in a logistic company for quite sometime already) and she should be familiar with the work a lot more than i do. Im not worried or anything. Its just that I feel more pressure to learn everything quickly so I wont feel left out. I also hope that we can be good friends, since we start at similar time.

Hm... I dont know what else to say atm, but I know I got a lot of things to share. I feel like going back to regular blogging again from now on. Lets see if I can keep it this way for quite some time.
Until next time, bloggers...

0 comments:

Post a Comment