Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tick off the bucket list - win a competition! Thanks to Hello Fresh

When writing a bucket list, some people say they wanted to do bungee jumping, travel around the world, learn new language.. whatever..
Well.. am one of those people apparently.. In fact, here's my bucket list
that i posted 3 years ago.. (whatever to me!)Funny how i found that I've crossed some of those without even realising it.. It actually makes me feel good going through it again..

Anyway, lets see where this all coming from..
I just recently won a prize from an 8 week well being challenge that work has conducted.. I couldnt be happier when I got the email saying that I've won one of the weekly prizes, i didnt even bother to check what the prize was.. It was not a major prize or anything, but hey.. it got me thinking.. can i tick this off my bucket list?

So here i was.. reading thru my old bucket list, hoping to cross one out..
Win a competition
but poor me.. its just not on my list from 2010 to actually win anything.. sigh sigh..

But hey.. am still happy..
I got this wonderful ingredients and a fool proo recipe - or so they say, for dinner tomorrow..
and  here's what i got going on tomorrow for dinner :)
thanks to Hello Fresh

1. Almond, olive and artichoke pasta
2. Chicken tagine
3. Rosemary lamb kebabs with tabouleh

Happy cooking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment