Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Camberwell Market

This is the second time i went to the market and actually open a stall instead of buying food and hording around.
This time around i went with a friend from work and her friend. Since she told me that they together will have a lot of stuff, so we decided to open up 2 stalls and share it between the 3 of us. It was not the sunniest day you could ask for, but thank God it was not raining that morning. =)

At the end of the day, with all the expenses and stuff me and G made about $200 and my friends together made around $300. Not bad compare to not doing around at home, rite?

FYI, the website that the market management had was not so reliable. On the first time i open my stall few months back, another girl came after me carrying a paper with the same stall number as mine. If i had come half an hour later, ill be the one who need to go home instead. Poor girl.. i saw her car and it was full of stuff all packed at the back of it already..
I was reading reviews online about the market management website, and apparently a lot of people said that it used to be worst. Casual stall holder could not make booking until the next 6months or so.. Sounds scary to me.. So i hold my gun and decided not to complain about the current web anymore..
I guess nobody's perfect?

So here's the link to the management website if anyone ever need it. You need to register at first to login and dont forget to print out your confirmation paper if u decided to open a stall over there.

Dorothy and Jennifer's Stuff

Us three with sleepy face

Boo ya bro!

0 comments:

Post a Comment