Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

This is a Post, baby~

Oh Boy..
Tell me about life!

This past few days, or should i say weeks, have been draining me.

Uh oh.. we went to Sydney for starter, and surprisingly it was FUN!
Dont get me wrong, i knew we were gonna go with friends and it supposed to be fun. It was just that G told me we're goin Sydney (again), and i just feel like i've known Sydney quite a bit, and i dont think i will enjoy it as much.
Ofcourse HURRICANE and MARSBAR was on top of my head rite away everytime we wanted to go Sydney. But seriously, Sydney?

Hold your pants buddy, cause we didnt go either HURRICANE or MARSBAR, but it turns out to be as much fun.. Going with them was ... erm let me think of the correct word.. "different"! Yes, thats it. I didnt know such thing as Chinese Garden existed in Sydney before. I wouldnt think of Madame Tussauds visit if i was going on my own.. I wouldnt know China Town can be that much fun in Sydney if not because of em.. And the Light Festival was not a bad thing at all, even though it was crazy cold that night..

So, anw, moral of the story is..
Be Open Minded, Expect the Unexpected, and Let Yourself Have Some Fun!!

I'll upload some pics a bit later

0 comments:

Post a Comment