Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Chiropractic..

Erick is not the sweetest guy that a girl can possibly have, or the most romantic, or the most easy to talk to.. But for sure, he is the most caring guy that I ever have, and the most loyal, plus the most reliable and honest..

Based on that statement, Erick is not the kind of guy who buy his GF jewelry, or shoes, or bags, or clothes, or cosmetics..
..instead..
he bought me this Chiropractic assessment voucher..

He knew i got problems with my back..
and massage does not seems to help that much anymore..
i can not stand carrying heavy bag at all..
and he probably start getting annoyed with me complaining about it..

so, there it is..
me + chiropractic appointment that can only be redeem in either Bulleen or Mentone..
unfortunately, the Bulleen one, which suppose to be closer to my place, is closed on weekend.. so i can only come to the one in Mentone..
apprently the place that i went (*Peak Potential) has got better reputation for its services in Mentone, so lets stop being negative and be more positive.. =)

My first assessment was two weeks ago, the doctor was so confident that I went to the right place.. he asked me to walk, to bend to each direction, assess my foot, and took some xray of my spine..
He explained to me how does chiropractic works..
I would consider him as a very easy to understand kind of doctor, instead of the "too sophisticated" kind of doctor..
so, i decided to come back again..

and last weekend was my second appointment..
he explained to me how my neck has got some problems, which most likely is the cause of my shoulder and back pain..

image from here
see how the neck suppose to has a "C-shape"?
mine was like a "/" instead of "C", which means i started to loose some curve as well..
Apparently this can be fixed with simple exercise, which will probably be started next week..

the next issue with me is my foot which is not balance in terms of its power and strength.. surprisingly, he told me that i have been using up to 70% of my right foot and only 30% on my left one..
this one has caused my waist to be one side lower than the other.. scary uh?
but hopefully by doing what i have been told, i will get better soon..

anyway, just feel like sharing a bit..
"Every steps COUNT"

0 comments:

Post a Comment