Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

5 days before May ends

i dont know what happen to me, but i rarely touch my own computer this month..
i was so cought up at work, that when i got home i dont feel like facing a screen anymore.. well, at least not where i have to be the one who take control.. i do watch TV, a lot actually, but its different, i do nothing when i watch TV.. rite? *evil self defense*

anw, this is 5 days before May turns to June, and this is my first post of the month..
but, there's an old saying "quality over quantity"
so here i am, bloggin for May posts..

anw, if any of u notice, i blog at 9:08 am for this post.. meaning: AM NOT AT WORK..
i am sick, and decided to take a day off..
i've been sick, practically, the whole month, (see, another reason why i cant blog) with this stupid flu.. i dont know since when i become this weak.. i used to be that strong one at school.. the one who never get sick and take a day off just over flu.. the one who IF sick, will recover very quickly.. but thats just not me anymore.. and i will put the blame to the weather for this..

just so you know, i decided to take a day off today because i feel that i can spread the flu easily in the office if i persist to come.. i have been annoying enough to my colleague with my coughing and my bad wet voice.. not to mention my runny nose.. and stupid me, i was tempted to eat some mcd fries last night.. ( i only took like 3 or 4 of them but thats apparently enough to wake the sore throat back on ) plus, tomorrow is an important day, which is Friday.. i need to generate this report by the end of the day, that can be quite challenging.. not to mention we are all going for a farewell lunch for one of my "soon to leave the company manager" at 12:30.. i bet it wont finish by 2pm.. so, lets recover baby, and do your work tomorrow..

SICK makes me..
want my MOM..
i am such a baby girl rite now..
but i want to get well soon..

0 comments:

Post a Comment