Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Count Your Calorie, Bitch =(

First..
Am still doing my daily journal on MyFitnessPal, yay me..
I noticed sometimes i went over my daily calory allowance, but most of the time im doing allright.. It has been handy having it with me, so it reminds me to "behave" when having my meals.. But now I have a plan.. STICK WITH IT on WEEKDAYS, and get your REWARDS on WEEKEND.. =)

This apps has gimme a lot of new knowledge, like how 2 slice of wholegrain bread is almost equal to 1 whole cup of rice.. How 1 muesli bar that my colleague and i are usually snacking worth 150calories.. How all kind of junk food like one cheeseburger is worth your whole calory consumption of the day.. How small gum like 5 Wrigleys (Red one is my fave) worth 6 calories.. How water got ZERO calorie.. How tea and coffee worth not even 2 calories per table spoon.. How one spoon of olive oil (regardless how good olive oil is to your heart) is worth 300calories..

How big the difference can a normal milk and skinny milk make.. How big the difference can one bag of Smith Chips (45g) compare to rice cracker.. How big the difference can Crispy Chicken Sushi and Tuna Sushi make.. How big the difference can Water Spring Tuna and Thai Curry Tuna make.. How big the difference can Light Cheese and Normal Cheese Kraft make..

I might soounds picky about food lately, but I know its for my own good.. and hopefully others as well.. I never stop others from eating any kind of food if they want to, but I might as well tell them what I know.. it will be fun being on the same board with your friends, eh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment