Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

Will life ever going to be easy?

Well, it's been a while since I wrote my last blog, and in fact, the last blog I was written about is for my IE (Industrial Experience) project at uni..
Now, I will start again.. Since I found everybody is busy doing their own "stuff" like assignments, exam prep, and bla bla bla....
It doesn't mean I am free of "stuff"....
I got three assignments, two interviews, one presentation for my last semester at uni... Which all should be done in this three weeks time.. Sounds wonderful, rite?

I just need to find a place to release a lil bit.. Where I can just say whatever I would like to say and release my stress!!

Here I am then... Blogging, murmuring and releasing my stress... LOL

Hwosh... I guess I got to go back to my assignments soon..!

0 comments:

Post a Comment