Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

..and here we goes

When i first decided to start this blog,
i have no idea that it will bug me this much,
that i feel like i owe them for every single stories in my life..

Thing is, i have never had this much stories in my life for these past 2 months..
So many things happened, so many close friends to update, and this blog is one of em'

lets see where i can start..

what about, i finally got my hair cut..
BOY-ish one!
*check list*

and my tattoo
"libertad - freedom"

no more, ME & Erick
its just ME..
(yes, we break up)

seems like i got my hay fever back already

am going back to indo at the end of the year instead of nov
meaning am not going to attend erick's sis wedding as well
(like it or not, i cant refund or xchange my previous ticket, so there u go, $580 for nothing)

i joined gym, and no its not the woman gym next door from my office nymore
i went to another gym, bigger 1, more exciting :)

am thinking about change of "nuance" in my life..
work, apartment, everythin on it..
plan less, do more..
do what I want..
be my own pleaser..

owh, and unless any1 missed this, RIP Steve Jobs

0 comments:

Post a Comment