Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

Loads of links to share

You should go to this web site theonion.com before someone can make a fool of u giving fake news to your face and u believing it. This is one of the stupidest news I ever watched. LOL

Breaking News: All Online Data Lost After Internet Crash

I lived in Melbourne, and I know that time where suddenly people in Flinders Station just freeze for a couple of minutes. This is really similar with that one, except that this one is mirroring people. Check this one out!


Nick Vujicic - The Most Motivational Guy everrrrrr
Must watch. Really, this one is the best video ever, and for you who feel like giving up!


BEP as a guest star in Oprah and it was in Chicago. Watch this one when you feel like lack of spirit. Quite inspiring video.


This one is really funny. NTU Lecturer read the students his funny previous feedbacks. Apparently the lecturer is a nice Indian guy with mustache and bald head.


I always love the videos and stuff that Zefrank got.
Here I decided to put two of those I recently know.
~Scrabble~


~When you get exam~


~Email (this one is a link)~
click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment